Active Preventative Health Care Practitioners will be encouraged to start “preventative care strategies” within their community, by being active on Social Media as well as Local Media, by offering Free introduction classes and groups for wellness improvement.
Prevention by it’s very nature is Pro-Active Health Care.
Active Prevention, being Pro-Active beats being Re-active.
To visit a Preventative Health Care Practitioner one needs NO Health issue, the public is encouraged to take responsibility and seeks out ways to improve their health and wellbeing.
The first consultation will always be a a thorough examination, often in combination with an medical Doctor to rule out any serious concerns.
The first consultation will establish an individual lifestyle improvement strategy for this very person. Most people have underlying health related weaknesses. Those weaknesses will be addressed first, if no other medical conditions are present.
Underlying weakness are determined by personal and family history, possible DNA testing, and past lifestyle choices.
Iridology may also be used to determine constitution makers, which may be used NOT for treatment, but for possible health improvement measures.
Even so our medical health system is absolutely vital, it has not improved the state of wellness.
Our society is suffering from a range ‘Lifestyle Diseases’. Those Lifestyle Diseases are ‘extremely responsive’ to Preventative Lifestyle Changes as recommended by an Active Preventative Health Care Practitioner.
The Medical Definition of Lifestyle disease is as follows:
Any disease associated with the way a person or group of people lives. Lifestyle diseases include atherosclerosis, heart disease, and stroke; obesity and type 2 diabetes; and diseases associated with smoking and alcohol and drug abuse.
The medical establishment does recognise that regular physical activity and a proper diet helps prevent obesity, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, colon cancer, and premature mortality, ….
… however this has NOT stopped lifestyle diseases to reach epidemic proportion.
It has to be stressed that lifestyle changes go hand and hand with attitudes, therefore a Preventative Health Care Practitioner will have training in counselling techniques, such as NLP – Hypnosis – Coaching – Counselling – Psychotherapy.
Combining Mind management techniques with physical treatment modalities makes a truly Holistic Active Prevention Practitioners.
Active Prevention positively influences a person Lifestyle to ultimately gain complete physical, mental and social well-being.
5 types of Active Prevention:
- Prevention for health issues that are inherited, genetic or consisting of specific weaknesses.
- Prevention of contracting “LIFESTYLE DISEASES”, by living a healthy lifestyle AND by overcoming an already diagnosed LIFESTYLE DISEASE.
- Prevention of suspected health conditions, where “NO medical diagnosis could be established“, therefore the medical Doctor is not prescribing a treatment. Prevention will assure that the suspected issue is less likely to develop.
- Prevention of “medical diagnosed health issue” from getting worse, while supporting general health and well being to be able to overcome that health condition.
- Prevention of Chronic Diseases from becoming worse …
…comments will be answered within 24 hours …
Cheers Dieter L. – Admin